Competition Rig - 1 Heavy Duty Belt, 4 Double Stack Magazine Pouches
SHIPS SAME DAY | 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
(Orders by 1:00 PM EST)
- (1) Heavy Duty Competition Belt
- (4) Double Stack Magazine Pouches
Heavy Duty Belt
- Includes: Inner Belt, Outer Belt, Belt Keeper
- Inner belt core is 2 mm thick and overall thickness is 5 mm. Made of HDPE extra virgin fiber sheet
- Outer belt core is 5 mm thick and overall thickness is 9 mm. Made of HDPE extra virgin fiber sheet
- Available Sizes: Small (28'' - 30''), Medium (32''-34''), Large (34''-36''), X-Large(38''-40''), XX-Large (42''-44'') - Belt Width: 1 1/2''
Double Stack Magazine Pouch
- Right hand only. Single/Double Stack For Competition Belt with 1.5"
- Super Light weight strong and durable Nylon 6 material. Designed for high competition shooters for its high degree of simplicity.
- Fully adjustable 360 degrees rotation, design with a novel system of springs and with adjustable screw, making it simple and versatile.Smooth and fastest magazine change.
- Double Stack Pouches fit STI, SV, Para, Caspian, Bul M5, Kimber Hi Cap, all Small Framed Glock, Cz, Tanfoglio ,HK USP Pistols in 9 mm and .40 Smith and Wesson, Browning P35, XD & XDM
- Can be used in all divisions USPSA- IPSC (Classic production, Limited, Open and Carry Optic)
The mag. pouches only go on from one end. Once I figured that out everything worked fine.
I have not use this particular set yet but have several sets and I'm very happy with them.
Love the gear, super light weight and versitile. I facilitate F-Arms instruction and wear the belt all day; doesn't put pressure on my hips, so at the end of the day my back feels great. Will probably buy another setup for a lefty, for those times when I'm teaching bi-latteral shooting, and to get better with my left handed manipulation. Would rec to my friends!!
My biggest complaint was the mag holders, there is no adjustment to loosen them to put on your belt.
Great kit at a great price. Will do business with with BSG in the future. Only knock are the mag carriers are a slip thru design and not hinged so need some 800lb gorilla arms to get them in position on the 9mm belt. Good news is their not going to move once you have them where you want them!